Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Randomness......

Okay, I'm over being mad about my speeding ticket, so I can blog again.

First things first.....


Jodi and I have a new BFF......Josh Turner, yeah- the country music singer. All I have to say is Good Times!!! And he love Jesus which makes him even better! Thank you Jodi for taking me! Love, love, love you!


And on to Mr. Bryson......He's been in rare form lately. Every sentence starts with 'Once upon a time when I was a little boy......". Its hilarious watching his little mind work. We took a trip to Arkansas last weekend and had fun with the fam. We even got to see the Newtons, who we haven't seen since we moved! It was really good to see them and play for a bit. If I was smart I would've taken a picture to post.....maybe next time.

Here are some random pics and such.....

We were at Target with Clyde and Kiki....trying on hats.

Practicing being a Planet Hero.....in his cute little undies!
Because he's about to be 3......and I'm sad....

3 comments:

Bryson's Mom said...

Randi, I accidentally deleted your comment. I'm so sorry, but I really appreciate your effort! And I'm glad you're a fan of my new bff!!

Kama said...

Hey, don't be sad. Have another one!!! :)
Oh, one of your pictures didn't come up...

McClure Family said...

three?? how can it be??