Friday, September 19, 2008

Not For Mommies.....

The weather has been ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL lately. I'm thinking Fall could actually be a possibility this year in North Texas!! Woohoo!
So, Mr. Bryson and I have had quite a bit of playtime outside this week. We've been playing ourselves silly in the backyard and having so much fun. He was swinging the other day, wanting to push him so high "so I can see the Americal flag over there" (our neighbors have an American flag....he's just learned the pledge so he's all about it....another blog, another time). After about five minutes, and my biceps burning from pushing him, he decides its his turn to push me. How sweet, I thought.
I sit down, he tries to push me with all his 3 year old might......I don't budge. He stepped back and said "Um, I just fink this swing isn't for mommies"......"MY TURN".

How cute, right?

Yeah, well don't think I'm above showing a preschooler how high his mommy can swing! I'm shameless.

1 comment:

Ben and Bethany said...

hilarious as always. He's my favorite.