Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Aaaaaaand We're Back......

I'm so sorry I've been giving y'all the silent treatment for the past couple of weeks. I haven't broken up with you..... Its not you...Its me ....I hope we can still be friends.

Over the past week we have played house swap with two other families. Now, I know none of you can relate to this, but I tend to not have an abundance of faith when it comes to uncertain circumstances..(i.e. my life)...and these 'circumstances' tend to happen every five minutes. What?? Am I missing a point here?? :)
Just listen to how good God is at His job....its just like Him to show off like this....
So, our lease was about to be up in our apartment. Our apartment was lovely, but I did NOT want to renew our lease. We need a yard. Time was running out, and my hair was falling out from a little bit of stress. Just a little bit. I'm pretty sure I was 10 minutes away from Shingles. Not good.
Then....guess what just so happened.....(short version)...The M's bought a house; The V's move to the M's abode; The Weavers (that's US) move to the V's house.
YAY! ....and we all lived happily ever after...for five more minutes

Bryson doesn't quite understand whats going on yet....he thinks we're having a really long slumber party at TreyMan's house. Bless his heart. But he loves playing in the backyard in his underwear. He's such a boy!

I'm tired and sore from moving all of our life's stuff.....so, I'm gonna go try to take a night time nap.

1 comment:

Ben and Bethany said...

you need to post some new pictures of that cute little man of yours!