Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And Then......

Apparently I was not prepared for life with a three year old..... or maybe its just a coincidence that I have been able to accomplish absolutely nothing in the past week and a half.
Before I brief you on the birthday extravaganza, I have to tell you about last Tuesday. Its taken me a week to recover.
Okay, so we all know how wonderful Mr. Bryson is..right? Right. Well, if my memory is correct (I've tried to block it out) last Tuesday was an 18 hour meltdown from Hades. Mr. Bryson is not prone to meltdowns......whining, yes.....meltdowns, NO. Which also means that his parents are not use to 'parenting' during said meltdowns. I really need to brush up on my mommy toughness, and maybe read through some Dobson books again. There was screaming, whaling, gnashing of teeth.....and that was just from me! Thankfully, the storm passed after about 12 time-outs and some very serious tone-age of voice. Praise Jesus, my sweet boy returned the next morning!! And you will all be happy to know he gives me a heads up on what kind of boy he's going to be for the day! So far its been "mommy, I'm probably just gonna be a good boy today". WHEW!!!

Okay, enough of that. Here are some pictures from happier times! Thanks to Meme & Papa and Aunt Vickie & Uncle Kyle for hosting the great toddler invasion! We love you so much.

Your everyday Superhero....

The latest addition to his collection

There may have been adults in the bounce house......
The Meems....she's the greatest!
And good times were had by all.....

2 comments:

Hester 5 said...

Okay....I love Bryson...BUT your hair.....SUPER CUTE!!!

Ben and Bethany said...

those are some really good pictures...what kind of camera do ya'll have?