Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fruit Roll-up

I'm sure every mom thinks their child is brilliant. But my boy.....well......he continues to prove his specialness.

This is a conversation I had with him about an hour ago.

Mom: Bryson, wanna eat a fruit roll up? (knowing this will be his first roll-up, I totally think he can handle it)
Bryson: Momma, you're so nice.
Mom: I need a kiss first
Bryson: How about later?
Mom: NOW

After about 5 minutes of him snacking on his roll-up, I go to check on him and see that there are holes in the paper part of this fructose filled snack.

Mom: BRYSON, YOU ATE THE PAPER!!!!!
Bryson: I know. Can we go look for rollie-pollie's outside?

Oh lawd! My kid eats paper.....and likes it!

1 comment:

Kama said...

He is a cute one though! :)
I tagged you on my blog...
www.happyjune17.blogspot.com