Thursday, June 12, 2008

Arranged Marriage??

I am fairly certain I have found Bryson's wife! And after only a few play dates!
Chrissa and I took the tots to the mall for a little indoor playtime. Praise Jesus for indoor playgrounds when it is a zillion degrees outside!!
Bryson and Kaedyn (a.k.a "that girl" - by Bryson) played so good together while the moms watched after Kenzie (little sister) and had a little visit. What I think is amazing about play dates is the depth of conversation that can be had between the moms in a few run-on sentences, while running to the aid of falling/thirsty/hungry/lovely children. We truly are multi-taskers.

Here are a couple of pics of the lovely couple........
.....and they already have something in common: Chick-fil-A sweet tea.
I'm pretty sure we're gonna drink that in Heaven.




1 comment:

Kama said...

They do make a cute couple! Congrats!! :)