Friday, September 12, 2008

Rebellion Is Bound In The Heart Of A Child....

One word: OREOS

One delicious little cookie that causes a three year old to stumble in his quest for obedience.

Bryson and his daddy share a special bond that involves Oreos. I'm not a huge fan of them, but its cute to watch them inhale and entire package in one sitting. Oh, I kid......sort of.

Bryson knows that we can't have Oreos all the time. They are a special reward.
So, the other morning he comes into my room with Oreos all over his mouth and this is our conversation that followed.....

Me: (I'm just looking at him like 'you've got to be kidding me')
Bryson: Mama, I didn't get the Oreos, I was just checkin' on 'em.......to make sure them was safe.
Me: Really? Bryson, whats all over your face?
Bryson: Well, I just got a little bit dirty. (And then he ran out of the room).

Lucky for him, my rod of correction was lost in the move.
Help me, Lord Jesus!

1 comment:

Hester 5 said...

Um....I think he is YOUR child!!!! =)