Thursday, September 11, 2008

Familiar Chaos......

After almost eight months of upheaval, I'm starting to see a hint of familiarity. Although, I'm not exactly sure what it is that looks so familiar. Bryson sleeping in his own bed? (Can I get an 'Amen') Conversation not completely consumed with 'freaking out'? Looking up for five seconds to notice that my world is actually not falling apart? I'm gonna go with D - All of the Above. Whatever the reason, a change of season is coming.....and I'm thankful. Not because I know that sunshine and roses is all that lies ahead, but because I am increasingly aware of where we've been and who has brought us through. I know this is vague...and that's on purpose. I am admittedly horrible with vulnerability. But I just need to express my gratitude to some VERY special people who saw passed that and have been a very present help in a certain time of need.

Thanks is not enough.....but your love is.


No comments: