Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rough Start

The strong-willed monster has reared its ugly head this morning.
After we Bryson and I snuggled in bed for a while, while watching cartoons, we had this conversation.

Bryson: Mama, can you get me a drink?
Me: Sure baby, you want some milk?
Bryson: Yep, Chocolate milk.
Me: Oh, I'm sorry we don't have any chocolate milk.
Bryson: "Don't argue me mama, I meed some chocolate milk"
Me: aaaaand.......TIMEOUT!
And on his way to his Time-out spot he was saying "I'm so so sorry mama, I just love chocolate milk so so much".....

I can't be all that upset because I'm pretty sure the chocolate milk gene came from me!

I need some new mercies this morning!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I think I have to side with Bryson on this one...I could really use some chocolate milk right now too!

Ben and Bethany said...

aww - dont put that angel in time out...it's not his fault you forgot to get the syrup from the store...:D hilarious by the way