Monday, August 4, 2008

Inside Out

Okay, so before you think I'm running some sort of child labor ring, hear me out. Our Mr. Bryson loves, LOVES, to help me out with household chores. That is truly an alien characteristic to me, so I have no idea where he gets it. I certainly don't enjoy it.....and, well, we all know his daddy didn't influence him on that!
I was doing my normal five things at one time the other day, with the mr following my every step. I had a wild idea and decided to see if he could successfully get the clothes out of the dryer and into the basket. He is advanced for a three year old, after all!
When I was done loading the dishwasher, I came to check on his progress. And HE DID IT!! Only his method was to get in the dryer and throw the clothes in the basket from the inside out.
I think I might try that next time!!



1 comment:

Ben and Bethany said...

I'm pretty sure you have a gifted child on your hands...and let's talk about how cute your kid is...you should probably keep on reproducing since the world has a shortage of cute kids...no really...get busy.